Here are a few good quotes to get us on our way.
Quotes I Like
– “Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be and embrace who you are.” – Breen Brown in “The Gifts of Imperfection”
– “It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.” – James Gordon
– “You have to get to the point where going for it is more important than winning or losing.” – Arthur Ashe
– “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.” – J. Pierpont Morgan
– “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
– “If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it.” – Erma Bombeck
– “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou
– “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
– “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.” – Al Anon.
– “Anything you want to ask a teacher, ask yourself, and wait for the answer in silence.” – Byron Katie
– “It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on Earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
– “When you forgive, you heal your own anger and hurt and are able to let love lead again. It’s like spring cleaning for your heart.” – Marci Shimoff
– “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.” – Oprah Winfrey
– “Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience.” – Sonia Choquette
– “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
– “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” – Anne Frank
– “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming….. WOO HOO…. What a RIDE!”
Photo by Alex Verwey
Share This Article!
Sign me up for Free Updates and giveaways from ZestNow.com